Infinity Network Policy on the Use of Personal Data
Starting from 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing, has entered into force and is directly applicable in all Member States of the European Union.
Regulation (EU) 679/2016 applies to the processing of personal data, carried out in whole or in part by automated resources, as well as the processing by non-automated resources.
How is this Policy applied?
The present Policy applies to the processing of personal data of:
– Visitors to www.infinity-network.ro (“Visitors”);
– Our contractual partners such as suppliers, customers (“Business Partners”);
– The information provided by accessing the contact forms, plans of our site;
– By interacting with us by phone, e-mail, or in any other way;
Where applicable, the information provided may include name, address, card details, email address, telephone number, and more.
Absolutely all sensitive personal data related to you (political opinions, religious denominations, philosophical beliefs, or any type of personal information of an intimate nature, except in certain cases, they are:
– When we are required by law;
– When you give your consent separately, explicitly.
Voluntary provision of personal data (including those of an intimate, sensitive nature), through your interaction with the site www.infinity-network.ro and/or by telephone, email, or any other way of delivery of personal data, based on your commission, may be removed from our system if it does not involve the processing of these for legitimate purposes of Infinity Network.
Each visit to our site will collect the following data:
– Technical data: IP, login information, browser type and version, time zone, browser types and extensions, platform and operating device. All this is being collected and processed, on behalf of Infinity Network through the Cookie mechanism.
– Technical data: URL, clicks to, through, and from the site www.infinity-network.ro, these having included the date and time of access, as well as the information and/or services accessed on the site.
If you visit the Infinity Network headquarters, we will let you know about the existence of the surveillance equipment, therefore you will submit the surveillance images.
What are the purposes of the processing of personal data and what is the legal basis for it?
The collection and processing of personal data are necessary for any application through contact forms, plans or any other method of collection, from the site, phone, e-mail.
We may process your personal data in the following cases:
– Communication purposes for concluding your contracts/your company
– Communication purposes for the execution of a contract concluded with you / your company.
– Communication purposes for taking the necessary steps to enter into a contract with you/your company.
– Legal purposes (applicable law in labor relations, clients, audit, accounting, etc.)
– Legitimate purposes for your interest (detection and prevention of fraud, security of IT and networks, etc.), except for your fundamental rights.
The request for personal data has the primary purpose of complying with legal and/or contractual obligations, therefore, the provision of such data by you is mandatory.
Your personal data, as well as identification data, contact details, address of residence, may be processed for the purpose of the possible exercise of our rights. This processing is in our legitimate interest, with the aim of exercising our rights in the event of possible litigation.
Personal information will be used as follows:
Visitors of the site www.infinity-network.ro
The need to respond to any requests arising from the contact and/or tender forms accessed on the site (name, surname, e-mail address, and/or other personal data provided in the form)
For the purpose of concluding or executing the present contracts with the commercial partners of Infinity Network, it is possible to process personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone, etc.).
This processing may be possible if:
– Execution of a contract in which you are a party, as administrator or representative of the business partner;
– Unimposed legal obligations;
– Infinity Network’s legitimate interest;
Infinity Network Visitors
Processing your images with video surveillance equipment. it is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligations, based on Law no. 333/2003, and for the legitimate interest of Infinity Network, representing the assurance of assets, objectives, values , and protection of persons.
Possible termination of video surveillance is equivalent to a violation of legal provisions, their processing is necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
Where is personal data transmitted?
Infinity Network will not pass on (through sale or rental) your personal information to third parties.
Access to your personal data is available to a limited number of staff members, including data management, only on the basis of the instructions provided by Infinity Network in connection with the liability of the service.
The communication of personal data can only be made to government authorities, tax authorities, and/or law enforcement officials, in case of imposition of applicable laws, in case of exercise of our rights, for the protection of legitimate parties (including the legitimate interest of third parties).
Your personal data may be disclosed to a third party as follows:
– To partners, subcontractors, suppliers, the execution of all contracts concluded between us, in case of providing the requested products/services.
– To providers of security, administrative, technical, professional support, IT support, and business resources.
– To external consultants in which area: lawyers, accountants, auditors, as appropriate.
What is the retention period of personal data?
Your personal data is kept for the period necessary to comply with the purposes listed in this Policy and/or for the period required by national law.
In the case of trading partners, your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with you.
The recordings of the video images captured by the surveillance equipment are stored for the required duration of the purposes specified above, but do not exceed 20 days from the time of their collection. Exceptional situations are when Infinity Network has the need to register for legitimate purposes.
You have the following rights under the law:
– The right of access to personal data, for the confirmation of their processing by us or not, providing a copy of them;
– The right to rectify or delete your personal data system;
– The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
– The right to object to the processing of personal data;
– The right to request to carry your data;
– The right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing;
– The right to submit the complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Your rights described above may be limited in certain situations involving the applicable law and regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
For any questions related to the GDPR section, please contact the e-mail address: co*****@i-*******.ro
Infinity Network is suggesting avoiding disclosing sensitive personal data in order to ensure a social discussion. Thank you.
The periodic update of this Policy will be visible on the website www.infinity-network.ro
Last update: 12.01.2022